Naval Research Laboratory
September 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing.
United States Secretary of Energy
● synthesize bulk ceramics and thin films via solution routes.
● characterize materials using X-ray diffraction, thermogravimetric analysis and differential scanning calorimetry, Raman spectroscopy, X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy, and scanning electron microscopy.
● primary operator of a Quantum Design Physical Property Measurement System using resistivity, vibrating sample magnetometer, AC measurement system, and AC transport options.
● taught introductory mechanics and electrodynamics labs, responsibilities of which include preparing lectures and worksheets and grading daily work, lab reports, and lab finals.
● tutored undergraduate students in Physics.