Marketing Associate and design manager
February 2015 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Hard-working, dedicated, passionate, creative Works well in a high-paced environment. Aware of trends, and have background in Product Development, design, forecasting, and sourcing.
Tidewater Sandals January 2014-Present
Sales Coordinator/ Product Development and Design; Warehouse Manager
• Process/ enter and approve all sales orders, wholesale, online, and drop ship accounts, making sure each order shipped in a timely manner and shipped complete, per the entered sales order. Since working at Tidewater and working with all customers, sales volume has greatly increased by 60+%.
• Deliver all sales order picking tickets and coordinate/communicate all specific order instructions. Head-up warehouse employees and request tasks, shipping timeliness, and order specifics. Make sure each order is carefully pick/packed/shipped to avoid error.
• Manage inventory communication
• Create all new wholesale customer accounts, receive/approve all credit applications for credit terms and credit card information for the Accounts Receivable/Billing department.
• Manage/request customer feedback for future product production and adjustments/ improvements (i.e. comfort, fit issues, trends in inventory construction and consistency in which product errors are reoccurring, sales analysis vs. inventory still available, and positive feedback as to what customers love about the sandals and which styles are customer favorites).
o Contact WWD (Women’s Wear Daily, and obtained free opportunities via three of their publications; WWD- 2015 Line Launch announcement; Footwear News, managed to get an editorial; YTC (Your True Colors), asked to be featured in this new publication
• Plan/forecast (trend and color) and develop the 2015 product line; re-designed trade show booth; Trend analysis and color forecasting (color palettes for multiple color ways in each style/pattern); Help choose patterns and collaborate with visual designer to generate design mock-ups.
Designed/developed a first time Tidewater exclusive line of beach bags.