Business Development Representative
April 2013 — Present
· Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from customers
· Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services, in order to persuade potential customers to purchase a product or service or to
make a donation.
· Obtain customer information such as name, address, and payment method, and enter orders into computers.
· Telephone or write letters to respond to correspondence from customers or to follow up initial sales contacts.
· Schedule appointments for sales representatives to meet with prospective customers or for customers to attend sales presentations.
· Conduct client or market surveys in order to obtain information about potential customers.