American Financial Network Inc.
Sr. Mortgage Consultant
September 2013 — Present
At American Financial Network we strive to help our customers reach the "American Dream" of buying a home. At AFN, we are equipped with the perfect blend of products, service, and training to ensure that you have the best possible experience in one of the most stressful event in your life.
As a Direct Lender with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac and with delegated authority to underwrite and close FHA, USDA, VA, and Conventional loans products in house, we are able to provide exceptional rates, fast turnaround and closing times. Our success and expansion is built on core values including streamlined and efficient operations that optimize organizational output as well as an approach to customer service founded on exceeding expectations.
Part of my duties at AFN are:
• Help clients with different financing opportunities for their home purchasing or refinancing process.
• Introduce customers to the company and guide them throughout the process.
• Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
• Analyze applicants' credit histories, personal and corporate financial statements, and other pertinent information relevant to granting the loan.
• Compute payment schedules, terms of payments of the new loan and present proposals to prospective clients.
• Comply with Federal and State regulations and the laws governing the profession.