Associação Rota da Cortiça
"Cork Route" Junior Assistant Project
August 2007 — May 2009
functions in Cork Route project to implement a new tourism product around the Cork industry in the County of Sao Bras de Alportel.
Major Activities in the Cork Route Project:
1. General office: processing of correspondence, word processing, organization, management and archiving files; telephone answering and translations, calendar management, meetings management support;
2. Definition, design and implementation, around an strong idea, "the Cork Route", a communication strategy appealing and gifted with a strong identity;
3. Installation of 6 themes, covering the major phases of the Cork, from production to processing;
4. Definition, evaluation, preparation and marking of four themed guided circuits linking the poles and covering the territory in which the activities are connected with the cork;
5. Design and implementation of a communication campaign around the Cork Route and its fundamental values.
6. launch of the Cork Route in Mountain of São Brás de Alportel, with the completion of a national seminar with the theme "The Future of Cork to face the new challenges of the millennium."
7. Organization and implementation of bimonthly meetings with the name "Conversations Around the Cork" with the aim of boosting the cork industry.
8. RC project accounting, organizing documents, making payments, and preparing payment requests for projects for financial Funds.
9. Promoting Cork Route in tour operators and travel agencies;
10. Creation of brochures, leaflets and dossiers to present the Cork Route.
11. Route Marketing - Reserves Department.