Avin International S.A.
October 2012 — Present
I am working as accountant at Avin International S.A. and I am responsible for the financial control of 7 tanker ships. Major Duties:
• Prepare journal entries and provide analysis of accounts as requested,
• Assist with year-end closings and with preparation and coordination of the audit process,
• Provide financial reports for ship performance as requested (inventories control, bunker costs),
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed,
• Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account info
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements,
• Managing and checking Master’s General Account (MGA),
• Check and prepare entries for deck-engine stores, bunker invoices, insurance and claims,
• Ensure all journal entries and account reconciliations conform to our internal control.
• Tracking payable and receivable for different business partners (agents, customers, suppliers).
• Excellent use of Baan ERP which includes modules for financial reporting, project estimating and management.