REALTORS® Federal Credit Union, A Division of Northwest Federal Credit Union
REALTORS® Division Administrator
September 2015 — Present
• Schedules and controls SVP’s calendar, by arranging travel, meetings, speaking engagements and conferences.
• Assembles information for reports/responses to inquiries on behalf of SVP and REALTORS® Division.
• Prepares monthly Division Board Supplemental Package for Executive Team and Credit Union Board Members that includes Division scorecard, updates on organizational, operational and technological improvements.
• Develops and coordinates research and analysis for multifarious subject matter and educational publication; Works with manuscripts; scrutinizes, edits and prepares materials for publication. Maintains educational article, presentation and webinar database for REALTORS® Federal Credit Union a Division of Northwest Federal Credit Union.
• Creates and maintains weekly progress report for SVP regarding Business Development (BD) team statistics. Assists in the creation of strategic planning initiatives, and strategic sales tactics.
• Act as relationship manager for prospective business initiatives to ensure smooth communication between external client and internal division high level executives.
• Creates and maintains BD team PowerPoint and a myriad of other topic specific PowerPoints utilized by BD team. Ensures quality and compliance standards are met.
• Creates and implements webinar outreach plan to maximize the opportunity, audience attendance and awareness of the Credit Union, with contact at 2 weeks, 7 days, and day of webinar. Facilitates webinars and completes follow up, including generating and analyzing various reports.
• Administers Salesforce database, and maintain updated information in Salesforce database for REALTORS® Division Business Development Officers.
• Provide recommendations for streamlining and improving processes.
• Responds to SVP and REALTOR® Business Develop Team’s requests and assists in solving problems as presented.
• Attends National events contributing to sales support and business building initiatives.