LaForce + Stevens
January 2014 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Manda Goldberg is a senior Integrated Marketing Communications major. She has held 8 internships in the fields of public relations, social media and event management at companies including Banks Sadler US, LaForce + Stevens, BPCM and Susan Blond Inc. Most recently, she started IC Women Empowered an organi...
Maintaining social media platforms, grant research, creating e-newsletter, updating CFE Blog,
• Handle customer inquiries, requests, concerns, and issues via telephone and email
• Liaison for customers between online store and retail locations
• Maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction as expected from a global luxury brand
• Assisted 2-3 editors/stylists per day with fashion appointments for clients, celebrity outings, magazine covers, award shows
• Created PowerPoint/MS Word presentation for Massimo Alba Men’s FW13 line/Clinique list for SS13 event (available upon request)
• Wrote/pitched press materials luxury brands: Massimo Alba, Santoni, Sandro and ALDO
• Maintained showroom appearance and managed sample traffic for over 30 designers
• Assisted in executing, organizing and securing media attendance at client events
• Placed press on recent events in Hamptons Magazine, Thrillist, Blackbookmag.com, Guestofaguest.com, Joonbug, `
• Maintained client contact information/media outlet lists, created paste ups for clients featured in the media
• Compiled and organized targeted media lists for clients in lifestyle and entertainment industry
Exposure to setting up for and preparing weddings, bar/bat mitzvahs, flowers/decorations, charity fundraiser
Participated in initial marketing launch. Personally delivered magazine to industry executives. Worked on excel spreadsheets, data entry, event planning and shadowed Senior Account Advertising Executive.
Exposure to digital media marketing and editorial research. Edited copy for publication. Maintained client lists and telecommunication blogs.