State of Colorado Department of Public Health and the Environment (CDPHE)
HCP Program Support, CYSHCN Section
September 2015 — Present
• Source, create and disseminate monthly HCP publication with program updates, and other content relevant to care coordinators and local public health staff, sent to a list of 165 recipients.
• Convened a planning group to discuss transition work for Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs, resulting in deliverables and strategic direction to be achieved within the next 12-18 months.
• Develop tailored content and materials for quarterly webinars based on the learning needs of the audience, in collaboration with Colorado's University Center of Excellence in Developmental Disabilities (UCEDD), resulting in a full/”sold out” registration
• Implement an evaluation process and data collection protocol resulting in the mailing of over 600 surveys to assess program quality of HCP Care Coordination and Specialty Clinics
• Develop communications and messaging for local public heath agencies to be shared through different platforms, such as virtual meetings reaching 50 participants.
• Member of planning team statewide MCH Conference, as well as developing content and materials for HCP breakout session resulting in 60 registered participants
• Staff liaison to Children’s Disability Advisory Group (Medicaid) addressing issues affecting Children and Youth with Special Health Needs, and developing communications for community stakeholders around waiver simplification