HVAC Site Engineer
April 2013 — Present
• Responsible for the Complete site Management, supervision of Ducting, Insulation, Chilled water piping, grill fixing, electrical works & commissioning, Handing over to client, performance reading, joint measurement.
• Responsible for Design check & Planning of Mechanical works as per ASHRAE, SMACNA, NFPA standards also for material submittals and drawing, mock-up approvals.
• Responsible for clarifying technical issues on submittals & manufacturing clearance to procurement for approved materials.
• Arranging material and necessary manpower well in advance (M&P).
• Ensuring work is executed in accordance with the contract specification, design approved drawings.
• Planning the material requirement and procurement of the same.
• Ensuring that safety rules and regulations are strictly followed at site.
• Preparation of bill and take verification from main contractor and consultant.
• Testing, commissioning and handover of complete Mechanical system.
• Tracked material inventory, labour and drafted HVAC drawings and "as- built." Designed duct installations and calculations for various HVAC installations.
• Supervised all installations involved in HVAC Specifications including change orders and RFI's. These items included blueprint reading and redesigning of HVAC systems with contractor and owner when necessary.
• Coordinate and review job files as well as coordinate all materials delivery, regular supervision of progress at job sites.
• Managing Air leak testing, Hydro testing, Flushing of Chilled water pipe
• Co-ordinate with contractors and internal Project Manager to ensure project schedules are maintained.
• Oversee all aspects of contracting regarding general contracting, electrical & piping installation.
• Assist sales and Engineering Department in reviewing drawings complete necessary documents and electronic communication in a thorough, accurate and timely manner for timely invoicing requirement and accurate time cards.