New York Life Insurance Company
Contracting and Licensing Representative
September 2014 — Present
• Process all new agent contracts and ensure they are properly licensed to sell products.
• Facilitate recruiting- including communication with candidates, scheduling interviews, setting up recruiting packets, assisting candidates with their state licensing exam, completing contracting paperwork.
• Detailed review of each candidate's qualifications.
• Oversee all aspects of on-boarding
• Administrative support to Managing Partner
• Work closely with the Compliance Manager to ensure all hires obtain and maintain proper licensing and are operating within company guidelines.