Servicemaster of Hendersonville
Director of First Impressions
November 2010 — August 2013
• Answer multi-line phone system.
• Greet customers.
• Intake in house cleaning items, tag them and accurately do paperwork for them.
• Schedule residential and commercial customers for estimates and cleaning jobs.
• Create invoices for all jobs.
• Make daily job task books for crews including the customer invoice, maps, and any pertainate job information and paperwork.
• Maintain safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Maintain continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Keeping log of crews hours work and for what jobs.
• Light payroll duties including keeping a spreadsheet of all hourly employees time in and out with lunch and sending it to outside Payroll Company.
• Accounts Receivable
• Protect organization's value by keeping all information confidential.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed or in free time.