Information Security Technical Specialist
November 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Information Security Technical Specialist at Vodafone Egypt
Reporting to the External Affairs and Legal Director. Responsible for:
1. Reviewing daily, weekly and monthly social media monitoring; capture important trends/opportunities to enhance Vodafone Egypt's brand image.
2. Ownership of the Crises Management Protocol, advise on the most relevant approaches in addressing social media crises/brand attacks.
3. Advise the PR team on ways to polarize its presence online and on social networks.
4. Provide the PR team with ongoing analysis and insights about the day-to-day interactions occuring on social networks and well ask the bloggers' community.
5. Maintaining a strong bond with our influencer community on social media.
Responsible for corporate security awareness for the Vodafone Egypt staff. Reporting to the Corporate Security director.
Responsible for improvement of the customer care processes for the Vodafone New Zealand outsourced contact center in Cairo, Egypt. Also responsible for business intelligence.
Coordinating product / services deployments with Vodafone New Zealand; management of the training function as well as the call center floor walkers.
Customer care supervisor for the outsourced Vodafone New Zealand contact center in Cairo, Egypt.
Administering the self help channels for Vodafone Egypt such as the customer care IVRs, USSD and web self care.
Handling product / services deployments to the customer care and retail teams as well as the K-Base administration.
Customer care for the American Embassy in Cairo.
Customer care responsibilities for customers of Vodafone Egypt including technical support and full billing services.