India Sea Freight Pricing Manager
September 2008 — Present
1. Carrier Identificiation for Relationship Development with a Pan India Scope
2. Special Biz/Tender/Named Account Rate Negotiations with a Pan India Scope
3. Develop Sea Freight Business for Branch & India
4. Update & Maintain Result oriented reports
5. Head a team of 4 in the Sea freight Operations team.
9. Set up Operations & Reporting Procedures within the Organisation and with Shipping Lines for the Local Branch.
Overall Business scenario remains a bit difficult but am optimistic, the good days are just round the corner..