Saudi Finance House
December 2017 — Present
• Prepare the year-end and quarterly financial statements in accordance with Saudi GAAP.
• Prepare monthly Profit and Loss statement and its related analysis and justify any irregular changes.
• Prepare and report the monthly cash flow.
• Prepare day-to-day cash management report.
• Discuss the different options for covering a cash flow deficit.
• Initiated and maintained excel based track sheet for balance sheet accounts flux.
• Assist in performing the monthly closing.
• Assist in preparing the budget.
• Analyze the monthly aging report.
• Assist in reviewing and preparing monthly bank reconciliation and solve any discrepancies.
• Prepare preliminary analysis for potential clients’ financial statements.
• Delegated to review and approve journal vouchers.
• Trained and supervised junior accountants to comply with procedures.
• Review and maintain accurate VAT records and prepare the related Tax Return.