May 2008 — June 2009
1) Confer with customers by telephone or in person in order to provide information about products and services, to take orders or cancel accounts, or to obtain details of complaints.
2) Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
3) Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
4) Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
5) Contact customers in order to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
6) Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.