Aramark, Global Risk Management
Occupational Safety Specialist
April 2014 — Present
• Selected as one of the top 14 of 400 applicants to become an Aramark Accelerate to Leadership Ambassador.
• Work closely with representatives from all Lines of Business (LOBs) within the organization, Legal and other departments to provide support on all EHS matters.
• Support the company's SAFE Engagement Activities and Global Metrics Monitoring program
• Manage field level inquires requiring EHS subject matter support and assist in resolution.
• Support development and maintenance of EHS program tools and resources (i.e., website, program documents, training modules, visual aids).
• Coach and lead field operations in executing Aramark EHS policies, programs and standards to reduce risk.
• Assist in compliance inspections and resolution of notice of violations, citations, etc.
• Support Aramark in presenting field training on EHS compliance and risk topics.
• Support with researching regulations and tracking changes that could impact operations.
• Measure, monitor and evaluate field effectiveness of SAFE Engagement Activities and regulatory compliance readiness.
• Track and monitor emerging trends, arising and/or changes in environmental best practices.