I am a passionate, planning enthusiast with a habitual drive to succeed. I work best using creativity to solve business problems.
"Mad to live, mad to talk, desirous of everything at the same time." -jack Kerouac
Professionally I am interested in markering, branding and logisitcal planning. Outside of the office I can be found in a yoga studio or with my nose in a book.
My dream job would be with a company where inspiration is constantly flowing. Working for this company I would help clients create events, projects or campaigns to brand and market their business.
January 2013 — Present
Managed all logisitical planning, marketing and fundraising of 5+ events raising $100,000 total.
September 2012 — Present
·Managed planning and implementation of fundraising campaigns which included all logistical, financial, promotional and creative aspects
· Conducted analysis to support short term and long term goal achievement for Arthritis Foundation signature events
· Responsible for recruitment and management of volunteer committees on the Tacoma Arthritis Walk, Bellevue Arthritis Walk and Seattle's Traditional Santa Breakfasts
September 2012 — January 2013
Assisted in the production/fundraising of an $800,000 event, the Seattle Jingle Bell Run/Walk.
United States Senate
December 2011 — September 2012
Democratic U.S Senator Jeff Merkley- Natural Resources Department
· Led and oversaw the assignments of all entry level interns by conducting bi-weekly individual and team meetings which increased intern productivity by fifty percent
· Functioned as the assistant to Senator Merkley’s Natural Resources Liaison by actively engaging with the Forest Service while simultaneously managing research projects assigned by the Liaison
· Selected out of 100+ interns nation wide to participate in several critical research projects pertaining to current issues in the State of Oregon
· Addressed constituent concerns via email, phone and mail on a daily basis
United States Senate Office of Senator Jeff Merkley
Lead Political Intern and Assistant to the Natural Resources Liason
September 2011 — September 2012
As lead political intern I managed projects for a team of five interns and tracked the progress of these projects for the Merkely campaign. I also acted as the assistant to the natural resources liason where I would work on research projects specific to the Farm Bill. This included working closely with the forest board and other enviromental policy infuencers.
University of Oregon
Bachelor of Arts , Political Science, History
University of Oregon
Bachelor of Arts (BA), Political Science and Government
Issaquah High School