NYX Health, LLC
Director of Operations
May 2016 — Present
• Manage the overall financial management, planning, systems and controls for Hospitalist Program.
• Management of Hospital budget in coordination with the Executive Director.
• Payroll management, verify accuracy along with incentive bonuses.
• Regular meetings with Executive Director around fiscal planning.
• Supervise and coach on-site office manager on a weekly basis.
•Direct annual budgeting and planning process for the organization's annual budget.
• Oversee monthly and quarterly assessments and forecasts of organization's financial performance against budget, financial and operational goals. Oversee short and long-term financial and managerial reporting.
• Assist Executive Director and Board in creating annual organizational budget and monitoring cash flow.
• Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (HR, IT and Finance), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
• Institute initiatives geared toward operational excellence.
• Manage reimbursement requests.
• Administering payroll and employee benefits and provider insurance.
• Ensure that Accounting Department requests are resolved and communicated in a timely manner to internal and external parties.
• Develop long-range forecasts and maintain long-range financial plans.
• Prepare annual audit and be a liaison with all outside accounting parties.