Mining Qualifications Authority
Business Systems Manager
August 2011 — Present
• Development, maintenance and continuous improvement of the core business systems of the MQA comprising of the MQA-I-Share Management Information System and the ISO9001-2008 Quality Management System
• Fulfill the responsibilities of the ISO 9001-2008 Internal Auditor for the MQA;
• Maintain and develop ISO 9001-2008 Quality Management System for MQA;
• Ensure that the MQA Management Information System and the MQA Quality Management System are fully integrated across all MQA operational Units;
• Establish and lead an MQA Stakeholder and MQA Staff forum for the MQA Management Information System;
• Establish and lead a Governance Forum for the MQA Management Information System
• Manage the Management Information System Service level agreement between MQA and Deloitte;
• Manage, develop and continuously improve training materials and processes for the MQA Management Information System and Quality Management System for all MQA stakeholders and staff;
• Manage, develop and implement an electronic monitoring and reporting system that reports on MQA key performance areas as identified in the annual business plan.
• Manage, develop and implement the quarterly monitoring and reporting (QMR) system for DoL reporting
• Manage, develop and implement the DoL score card monitoring and reporting system.