May 2012 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Knowledgeable in preparing Financial Statements. I am a fast learner and computer savvy, easily adjust and adopts new accounting software. I also have experienced in accounts payable and bookkeeping.
1. Review,check and reconcile daily sales reports from restaurant and retail branches and oversees other auditors doing the same tasks.
a. Reviews daily sales reports from all branches, POS Reports, Order Sheets,etc. and ensures that they are accurate.
b. Coordinates with branch managers and cashiers when variances and anomalies are identified and works to correct errors.
c. Ensures that all credit card/bank related transactions are properly accounted for.
d. Submits reconciled daily sales report to the managers on-time.
2. Completes monthly branch desk audits and any requires on-site follow-ups and clarifications and oversees other auditors doing the same task.
a. Audit Sales vs. raw materials/portions requested and delivered to branch.
b. Works with branch to explain or reduce any audit variances.
c. Prepares monthly summary of audit findings by branch for inclusion of monthly management report.
e. Recommend sanctions to branches staff/managers who repeatedly have excessive or unusual variances that remains unsolved.
3. Schedules (together with senior management) manages and conducts special audits (financial,process,quality,compliance, etc.)
a. Performs special audits as required (Lechon yields,broth,portion items,cash counts,petty cash, purchasing procedures acquisition prices etc.)
4. Conduct month physical end inventory counts at head office and branches.
5. Manages the bulk of the compilation of slides for monthly management reports and ensures that all internal and external reporting is submitted on time/before deadlines.
6. Coaches, guides,develops junior audit staff.
7. Develop (together with Finance Manager) company audit policies and procedures and periodically updates.
8. Ensures that all Finance job descriptions and performance appraisals are updated to reflect actual job content and that all periodic or annual reviews of Finance staff managers are completed on time
9. Assists in other accounting and finance tasks as required.