July 2017 — Present
• Works with stakeholders to identify business opportunities, goals, or objectives
• Determines if objectives can be met using an analytical approach and develops hypothesis.
• Identifies key data requirements and acquires data
• Harmonizes, rescales, and cleans data for statistical techniques
• Applies data visualization techniques to evaluate data for model specification etc.
• Builds custom quantitative models by applying advanced statistical methods such as causal and predictive modeling, forecasting, data mining, simulation, and/or optimization.
• Demonstrates the ability to perform validation and testing of models to ensure adequacy and determines need for reformulation.
• Interprets results of quantitative models, identifies trends and issues, and develops alternatives to support business objectives.
• Demonstrates ability to clearly and concisely communicate complex information to a variety of audiences and mediums.
• Partners with stakeholders and technologist to implement/automate/operationalize models into day-to-day business decision making.