UX Research Lab and Vendor Coordinator
April 2017 — Present
- Responsible for managing a database of approved vendors, and getting vendor approved through PayPal policies and procedures.
- Oversees the day-to-day operations of a UER facilities in San Jose, Boston, Austin, Berlin and Singapore.
- Coordinates the execution of projects and services provided by UER. Ensures UER efficiency in conducting research.
- Reviews priorities with UER leadership and ensures adherence to schedules.
- Organizes, distributes and verifies the work of others, and participates in their training.
- Participates in the development and implementation of UER procedures and supports the Director in documenting new methods and tools.
- Makes recommendations to improve UER efficiency including recommendations on staff requirements.
- Reviews and analyzes research project submissions. Advises on timeline feasibility. Establishes time and cost estimates. Prepares quotations from external providers.
- Acts as resource person, resolves problems and instructs others. Provides technical guidance and assistance concerning work methods, the use of equipment and techniques.
- Works with the UER recruiters to maintain computerized information systems for recruitment, and ensures that these are Info-Sec compliant.
- Ensures compliance with safety regulations in the use of equipment. Ensures proper storage, handling and research materials.
- Maintains a list of and works with 3rd party research service providers e.g. recruiters, studios, translators, etc. when required.
- Performs accounting functions such as monitoring expenditures, verifying ledgers and resolving discrepancies. Forecasts costs of supplies, materials and equipment. Prepares invoices and budget proposals.