Instituto Nacional de Bienestar Magisterial (INABIMA)
Planning and Development Analyst
September 2016 — Present
▪ Support the development of institutional strategies and strategic plans by creating/executing work plans, programs and projects.
▪ Contribute to the development and updates of the Annual Operational Plan (AOP/POA) and its corrective actions.
▪ Organize/support/facilitate cross-functional meetings and working sessions.
▪ Recollect and analyze data (internal operations, customer feedback, and regulatory developments) to synthesize findings, and develop recommendations to facilitate the decision making.
▪ Identify and communicate risks and opportunities, and generate plans to address each.
▪ Develop executive level presentations to succinctly and clearly communicate plans, assumptions, and alternatives.
▪ Draw charts and graphs, using spreadsheets, to illustrate technical reports.
▪ Present oral or written reports.
▪ Develop, organize, conduct and evaluate training programs. Specifically covering the topics of "Strategic Planning", "Annual Purchasing Plan", "Annual Operational Plan", "Conception, Definition and Project Documentation" and "Performance and Control"
▪ Official link of the Planning and Development department with the Office of Free Access to Information
▪ Participate in other special projects, as required.