Neurology Service Engineer
August 2010 — Present
• Coordinating, scheduling and conducting on-site installations with our customers.
• Responsible for the completion of all surveys and calibrations required for quotation and installation.
• Represents AmicoGroup during neurosurgeries to provide technical assistance.
• Repairs system hardware and software to maximize system performance.
• Installs software and hardware upgrades.
• Performs system preventative maintenance.
• Provides telephone clinical support to customers.
• Uses UNIX/LINUX commands to modify operating files.
• Fulfills Software and Service Contract obligations.
• Acting as the primary Neurosurgery customer liaison for repair and technical support issues.
• Calls sites proactively to assess satisfaction.
• Managing field complaint activity through to full resolution
• Files weekly site visit and customer contact reports for service improvement purposes
• Educates and trains physicians and hospital personnel – OR, Radiology, Biomedical on technical matters relating to our Neuro-surgerical products.
• Provides a clinical resource for surgeons, clinicians and others being trained.
• Updates customers on tips, shortcuts and suggestions, as appropriate.
• Assists Sales Management and In-house Training departments in educating/training new sales representatives and Clinical Specialists.
• Represents AmicoGroup during surgical evaluations and demonstrations involving Surgical Technologies products by attending cases and instructing physicians during clinical procedures.
• Introduces and/or demonstrates more complex, new Neurosurgical products and applications to physicians and hospital staff.
• Demonstrates Neurosurgical products on the show floor and technical suites during surgeon meetings ,conferences and Cadaveric workshops .
• Provides potential leads for new products, opportunities and customers to the Sales team
• Responsible for documentation at new or existing installations