Family Room Specialist
June 2012 — Present
• Small device certified to diagnose and repair Apple mobile devices; involves creating
comfortable environments for customers, troubleshooting, and ensuring desirable solutions.
• Aid in the talent selection of external candidates when conducting storewide hiring events.
• Mentor employees in professional growth, advocate their needs to upper management, and
educate employees on company policies as an elected member of the Mentor Team.
• Exclusively and regularly selected to attend orientation as a Mentor and Trainer to aid in the
on-boarding and training of all new employees.
• As an appointed Visual Team Lead, maintain the appearance of store visuals while coaching a
team of Specialists on the importance of organizational agility and dealing with ambiguity.
• Lead personal and group training sessions to instruct customers in the use of Apple products.
• Consistently chosen by superiors as the point of contact to repair customer relationships.