UUX Ultimate User eXperience
Software Architect, Analyst and Developer
November 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Arquiteto e Analista de Sistemas .NET Sênior na UUX Ultimate User eXperience
- Systems Analyst and Developer of a team with 9 analysts and 2 testers responsible for product "Ticket Frete" (freight), a platform approved by Brazilian land transport agency (ANTT) and with a monthly financial movement of R$ 3 mi (US$ 1.4 mi) in paid module plus 30 thousand freights/month in free module;
- Requirements analysis, architecture and systems analysis of several critical projects;
- Extensive use of development methodologies such as TDD, BDD and DDD, besides agile project management using Scrum;
- Analyst and architect responsible for module "Frete em Lote" (batch freights), a set of APIs and WebServices used to integrate third-part systems into the Ticket Frete product;
- Responsible for approving and auditing the third-part systems.
- Architect, Analyst and Developer of product "Telsinc IPCallBack", a full-featured solution of IVR, Call Back and Contact Center responsible for reducing at least 75% of telephony costs, besides a significant improvement in quality of call center, throughout the new efficient processes and automation;
- Development of solutions' customizations which integrate with or extend technologies such as Cisco AXL, Cisco JTAPI (Call Manager CUCM, IPCC), Cisco EnergyWise, Google Apps, Google Search Appliance, Google App Engine (Cloud Computing), home/office automation and Intermec devices (RFID/barcode), besides low-level network solutions to support VoIP and other complex protocols handled by programming languages C# .NET, Java and C++;
- Requirements analysis, cost estimative, technical proposal, development and deployment of systems to companies such as Braskem, Danone, Fasano Hotels, Odebrecht, Sírio Libanês Hospital, FMUSP, GVT, TJDFT, CNJ and others;
- Development of several home, office, commercial, industrial and telephony automation solutions.
- Maintenance and new versions of product Liberty Affinity Worksite in production environment, developed using ASP.NET 2003, VB .NET, J# .NET, WebServices .NET and Oracle 8i/9i.
- Design and deployment of Agrisoft's Development Methodology, based on main agile methods available at the time;
- Successful adoption of best development and project management practices;
- Automation of the entire development process, allowing the adoption of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery;
- Recruitment, training, performance evaluation and coordination of programmers, internship workers and outsourced employees inside the IT team;
- Project management of customizations and new products (VB and C# .NET platforms), coordinating since the requirements analysis to the project completion, to important clients such as Pão-de-Açúcar Group, Alfa Bank, Carlos Massa Group, Amil, Klabin, Aricanduva Group, Irusa and others;
- Significant increase in team performance, reducing the time for bug fixes and new projects, and being successful in both, schedule and quality.
- Designing, developing and maintaining the company's website, intranet and extranet, using several technologies such as ASP, ASP .NET, WebService, AJAX and DHTML;
- Developing the products marketed by company, which were developed in VB, C#, Access and SQL, fixing bugs, creating new versions and customizations;
- Development of some internal softwares in ASP, ASP .NET, .NET Windows Forms, VB, WebServices, SQL Server.