Ineti, C.A Servicio Integral de Ingenieria
Accounting and Finance Coordinator
May 2013 — August 2013
1. Issue invoices for services rendered by the Company and follow up to obtain payment.
2. Keeping track of accounts receivable.
3. Keeping track of bills to pay.
4. Prepare report arrears and issued for a period of time.
5. Prepare weekly cash flow, based on the requirements of the Presidency.
6. Ensure that all company accounting worn correctly and under the applicable legal standards.
7. Monitor all financial reports to ensure that the correct information is transmitted properly to the Presidency.
8. Check alternatives for obtaining funding for the operations of the Company and provide recommendations to the President with respect to obtaining such financing helps to maintain healthy cash flow for the company.
9. Perform financial affairs to maximize the return on capital available.
10. Prepare periodic reports to Presidency showing the Company's financial performance and economic projections for the next period.
11. Monitor and safeguard the Company's original documents such as statements, checkbooks, records, clearances, registrations, among others.
12. Approve and sign the issuance of invoices, debit notes and credit notes related to customer sales.
13. Coordinate issuing checks for the purchase of goods and services.
14. Checkout concerning per diem, airfare, staff expense accounts.
15. Issue reports, lists or reports for audits and government agencies in the appropriate time, ensuring compliance with the guidelines established in the LOTT and company policies.
16. Track requests for loans of employees and keep them informed about processing.
17. Relations Review and Expenditure for processing procedure performed.