Campaign for Black Male Achievement
Manager, Organizational Development & Health
April 2017 — Present
• Design, coordinate logistics for and execute outstanding quarterly staff retreats, as measured by retreat feedback survey results
• Develop annual performance evaluation process based on organizational values and goals; train managers to implement process with direct report(s)
• Conduct step backs with staff members currently receiving executive coaching to understand individual leadership development experiences as well as opportunities for individual and org-wide growth
• Ensure that all staff members receive at least one development opportunity by end of 2017 calendar year
• Research and select knowledge management software tool to centrally capture past, current, and future organizational materials
• Craft and manage outreach, selection and ongoing community building for a year-long national leadership development fellowship (called Building Beloved Community Leadership Fellowship or BBCLF) for 24 emerging leaders in the BMA field.
• Launch the customized BBCL fellowship by combining the unique assets of two Greensboro, NC-based organizations (Beloved Community Center and Center for Creative Leadership) for a 3-day program.