April 2000 — Present
Give Lectures on Life And Fire Safety conditions at offices in airport.imparts training on care and operations of fire fighting equipments installed at airport's areas.inspects for fire hazards in airport areas.related to installation and care and maintenance of different fire fighting equipment.
CAA Pakistan- Fire & Safety department
At Benazir Bhutto International Airport Pakistan.
My Responsibilities include:
• To analyze Fire Hazards in the Airport areas and there rectification
• To inspect Fire extinguishers & other Fire Fighting equipments,
• To conduct Staff + Public Education & awareness sessions in the Airport offices
• Admin matters management, including attendance, leave, duties management & exchanges of Fire staff.
• Checking daily log of Fire Station.
• Reception of official administrative issues, communications matters
• Record maintenance & other admin matters related to fire branch.
• 13 ½ years’ experience (since July 2000) of working in Civil Aviation Authority Pakistan as Senior Aerodrome Fire Fighter , previously appointed at Jinnah Terminal Karachi International Airport.
• Completed training course on basic firefighting & rescue than appointed in ADMIN section of FIRE station.
• Worked for 7 years as Receptionist cum PA to GM F&S.
.Completed training course on fire prevention inspection from civil aviation training institute ,Hyderabad ,Pakistan .