Save the Children
Community Health Worker
February 2014 — Present
- Officer in charge in the absence of the health and nutrition coordinator and manager.
- Participate in the assessment questionnaire draft and the field assessment implementation.
- Coordinate with the health management in the projects planning phase.
- Feed the health management team with the humanitarian needs in the related operational area.
- Implement the emergency Health&Nutrition program including distribution, awareness sessions on adolescent sexual and reproductive health for adolescent, parents, teachers and community leaders and awareness sessions on ASRH and GBV).
- Organize and Supervising the conducted activities.
- Monitor for the animators activities and provide the necessary support.
- Work directly in the field with children, youth, families and other stakeholders.
- Maintain links with other sectors and other actors.
- Produce internal reports.
- Participate in relevant internal and external meetings.
- Liaise with UNHCR, IMC, IOCC, and Handicap international focal points and other organizations working in Akkar for referrals and follow up cases referred to other internal sectors or other external actors.