July 2013 — Present
Adds value to and contributes to the effectiveness of the Technology Department Management Team (and other areas of the business as required) by providing comprehensive administrative support.
Provides coordinated administrative support within a large team based in Dubai, UAE and Beirut, Lebanon, contributing personal initiative to ensure the execution of administrative activities which enhance efficiency of the business.
• Produces documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
• Provides administrative support for the entire department which includes a large group based in UAE and Lebanon.
• Oversees and performs candidates/applicants pre-screening for jop postings.
• Provides assistance in the Technology Department ‘s finance and budget.
• Manages calendars, team attendance for monthly reports and yearly team utility rate.
• Compiles and distributes minutes of meetings and action points.
• Prepares and schedule department/external meetings.
• Prepares agenda for meetings.
• Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
• Assists in documenting workflow and processes.
• Reviews operating practices and procedures in order to determine whether improvements can be made in areas such as workflow, reporting procedures, or expenditures.
• Makes sure induction presentations are up-to-date.
• Responsible for new-hire and end-of-employmet checklist.
• Manages travel arrangements and expenses.
• Involves in decision-making processes.
• Filters emails, highlights urgent correspondence and print attachments.
• Supports Project Managers in preparation of documents, and follow-ups on timelines and deliverables.
• Attends project meetings and prepares meeting minutes and action items.
• Follows-up on Documentation, Timesheets, Jira/Confluence Guidelines and Technology Scorecard.
• Coordinates between departments and technology units in resolving day-to-day administrative operational problems.