Digital Managing Editor
May 2015 — Present
• Manage web team and editorial staff and freelancers contributing to web.
• Key liaison for consumer marketing, special projects, licensing, and third party affiliate ecommerce vendors.
• Work closely with sales and creative teams to develop and execute both editorial and sponsored opportunities and programs to increase brand reach, click-throughs, traffic and revenue.
• Oversee digital editorial calendar for in-house and freelance content. Manage the content, freelance, and video budgets.
• Use an analytics-focused approach to guide digital content strategy and measurably improve website engagement and audience; we met 100% of our 2017 Q2 KPIs.
• Coordinate learning opportunities for team to improve digital content publishing standards for the site, including but not limited to recirculation links, SEO best practices, gallery optimization, copy and photos. Search traffic increased by 28% per month, year over year.
• Edit and write style and interior design coverage.