JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Sr Mobile Product Manager, VP
May 2005 — Present
2011-Present: Sr Product Manager, VP
• Product manager across Chase mobile apps – with 13.8 million active users and $6.2 billion in transactions per month.
• Full scope of product responsibilities including feature prioritization, user story writing, business cases, usability studies, competitive analysis, and A/B testing.
• Managed products including mobile payment strategies, acquisition flows, and on-boarding journeys in an iterative, agile process.
• Deep knowledge of mobile capabilities and banking products including payments, remote deposit, and notifications across iOS, Android and mobile browser.
• Iterated on new social touch points focused on hyper-local engagement and user-generated content, as a key member of the Digital Innovation team.
2010-2011: Enterprise IT Communications Manager, VP
• Drove communications strategies for the CIO and executives for a global IT audience of 37,000 employees.
2007-2010: Technology Business Manager, VP
• Led a team to manage intranet content & structure including content creation, publication & builds.
2005-2007: Technology Business Analyst
• Developed employee recognition and training programs.