Colorado School of Mines
Graduate Program Administrator
October 2013 — Present
• Provide advising and support services to students in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science graduate degree programs.
• Develop and implement advising tools and documents including: handbooks, program plans of study and life-cycle documentations.
• Present new student orientations to incoming graduate and TA/RA students.
• Design and implement recruiting and marketing materials communiques in both print and electronic formats. This includes: prospective student inquiry form, website improvements, a PowerPoint presentations and program specific recruiting flyers/brochures.
• Manage graduate program admissions using Apply Yourself and AppReview tools. Coordinate all aspects of the review process and training of faculty. Communicate with faculty, prospective students and the Graduate School related to admissions information and decisions.
• Create queries and analyze data for reporting on admissions.
• Maintain, update and analyze data related to admissions, marketing and recruiting and current student data to provide recommendations and changes to existing procedures and policies and to provide continuous improvement of services based on data-driven decisions.
• Implement new services, procedures or recommendations for policy improvements internally and externally that positively impact student experience and/or provide continuous improvement.