Adecco @ Google [X]
Operations Instructor, Google Self-Driving Car Project
March 2013 — Present
Provided detailed feedback on software and hardware performance, while simultaneously multi-tasking safety critical communication during in-car testing. One of the first people to test new software builds and provide written recommendations to developers and leads. Juggled multiple tasks at once in a very high paced environment, while keeping safety as the number one priority. Trained and managed over 30+ new team members. Provided in-car ride-alongs for numerous internal and external VIP demos.
- Promoted to instructor within the first year of employment.
- Designed and managed a brand new interactive training program to be combined with the existing training platform.
- Represented the Self-Driving Car Project at the 2014 Grace Hopper Conference (Celebration of Women in Computing) in Phoenix, AZ. Answered questions on autonomous technology, the Self-Driving Car Project vision and assisted candidates in finding the appropriate Google recruiter.
- Provided in-car demos for members of Congress and the Department of Transportation while in Washington, DC in 2013.
- Represented the Self-Driving Car Project at the 2013 GHSA Annual Conference in San Diego, CA. Aided in answering questions about the Self-Driving Car technology and the projects vision to Legal Officals, members of the National Transport and Safety Authority (NTSA), and Police Officials.