Con·nois·seur of controlled Chaos...Real Estate, Social Media, MMA & The City of Philadelpia. I am an Orange-blooded Syracuse University Alum. VP Member of Alpha Chapter of Alpha Phi. Upstate New York Born & Raised. Philly Phanatic.
Logan Lynn Roberts
Real Estate Agent/Philly Enthusiast/Avid Social Media Marketer
Allan Domb Real Estate/Logan Loves Philly
Real Estate Agent/Philly Enthusiast/Avid Social Media Marketer, logical focus on search engine optimization & verifiable results. Let's build your brand. Specializing in Sales & Rental Properties in Center City Philadelphia with a focus on Rittenhouse Square (19103) & Graduate Hospital (19146). I'd love to help you find th...
I'd like to see Paris before I die...Philadelphia will do. -Mae West
Coordinator of Social Media Marketing for the UFC
Allan Domb Real Estate
Sales & Rental Agent at Philadelphia's Largest Luxury Condominium Brokerage
October 2012 — Present
Specializing in luxury condominium sales & rentals on Rittenhouse & Washington Square.
Allan Domb Real Estate is a multi-faceted real estate firm located in Center City Philadelphia specializing in the brokerage and development of luxury condominiums, the leasing of residential apartments, condominiums and commercial properties and the management of all of Allan Domb's assets. Allan Domb Real Estate has its own title agency, a subsidiary of the company called AD Abstract. Over the past thirty years, Allan Domb Real Estate has sold the majority of Center City condominiums in buildings such as The Academy House, The Barclay, Center City One, The Dorchester, Hopkinson House, Independence Place, Pier 3, Pier 5, The Philadelphian, Society Hill Towers and Wanamaker House. More recently, the company has been involved in the adaptive reuse of historic buildings into luxury condominiums and the development of new luxury condominiums. Some of these projects include:
Parc Rittenhouse. 245 luxury residences and world class amenities in a former hotel and apartment building, overlooking Rittenhouse Square.
The Warwick Condominium. Conversion of the top eight floors of the historic Warwick Hotel into 109 spectacular condominium residences.
The Bank Building Residences. Transformation of an 1857 landmark building facing Independence Mall into 17 custom residences with hotel and spa services by the adjoining Omni Hotel.
The Lanesborough. Conversion of office space in an historic building into 18 exclusive single floor residences, two blocks from Rittenhouse Square.
220 West Washington Square. Adaptive reuse of the onetime headquarters of the W.B. Saunders Publishing Company into single floor condominiums overlooking historic Washington Square.
The Barclay. Historic rehabilitation of the former Barclay Hotel into 110 luxury condominiums directly on legendary Rittenhouse Square.
Allan Domb Real Estate
Allan Domb Real Estate
Licensed Assistant to Allan Domb
February 2011 — October 2012
ABOUT ALLAN DOMB
Since 1980, Allan Domb and his highly reputable real estate brokerage firm have been known throughout the United States as key contributors to Center City Philadelphia's luxury condominium market. Today, Mr. Domb continues to specialize in Center City luxury condominium sales in buildings such as Academy House, The Barclay, Center City One, The Dorchester, Hopkinson House, Independence Place, Pier 3, Pier 5, The Philadelphian, Society Hill Towers and Wanamaker House. Nationally, Mr. Domb has been ranked as a top producing real estate broker for the past twenty years. Since 1999, Mr. Domb has also been engaged in the adaptive reuse of historic buildings into luxury condos and the development of new luxury condos.
In addition to his real estate ventures, Mr. Domb is an investor and sits on the board of Starr Restaurant Organization, a group of 16 stylish, upscale restaurants located in Philadelphia, Atlantic City, New York City and Ft. Lauderdale. Mr. Domb is also an investor in Schlesinger's Delicatessen, an award-winning Jewish style delicatessen in Philadelphia.
Mr. Domb received his Bachelor of Arts degree from American University. He currently serves on the boards of the Center City District; Greater Philadelphia Association of Realtors; Friends of Rittenhouse Square; and five condominium associations, of which he is the president of three. He is a past president of the Greater Philadelphia Association of Realtors and Friends of Rittenhouse Square boards, and has also served on three other condominium boards. Mr. Domb also has the distinct honor of being a member of Star Power, a group of the top realtors throughout the country who average $35 million in annual sales.
Mr. Domb has been quoted and featured in The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Forbes, Business Week, The Philadelphia Inquirer, Urban Land, Multifamily Executive, and many other publications. He also often appears on Philadelphia's NBC10, 6ABC, CBS3, CNBC, MSNBC and FOX29.
Barclay Prime Maitre D'
January 2010 — March 2011
The Inn At Saratoga
Director of Sales
April 2009 — January 2010
• Maintained repeat business & generated new corporate, banquet & wedding clients
• Consulted clients from the planning phase & BEO through the positive execution of each function
• Personally managed FOH & BOH for each event, including hiring & scheduling of staff
• Planned & executed print advertising campaign for hotel restaurant to increase covers by 200+ in August 2009
• Generated & increased banquet & meeting sales by 15% in September 2009
Promotions Manager & Talent Agent
August 2008 — March 2009
• Developed targeted marketing campaigns to drive sales & increase brand awareness for national spirit brand clients
• Major focus on the event & wedding sector, planned & executed branding campaigns to incorporate product at weddings & large scale events
• Proactively researched & established leads to generate new business opportunities
• Recruited, trained & managed over 50 brand artisans for promotional events across NYS
• Created & maintained company website, social media & innovative email marketing tools
Area Marketing Director
January 2008 — July 2008
• Planned & executed event based marketing for national products & charities
• Established leads & contacts to increase weekly sales revenues by 30%
• Maintained relationships with community partners & clients
• Interviewed, trained & supervised over 20 sales force members
• Conducted business to business & direct sales & marketing
Sheraton Syracuse University Hotel & Conference Center
Public Relations Intern
August 2007 — January 2008
• Authored hotel e-newsletter to drive sales & highlight hotel services
• Designed a targeted loyal customer club program for the hotel food & beverage outlet
• Conducted email blasts to increase group & convention sales
Mark Russell & Associates
Public Relations Intern
May 2007 — August 2007
• Created press materials for national clients such as Verizon Wireless
• Managed client media activity analysis reporting & researched media outlet data
• Presented media report findings to clients in a focused, organized & professional manner
Public Relations, S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications, Chancellor's Scholar