netWORKout with 202strong
June 25 • 12 - 1pm
Summer is fast approaching! You know what that means - pools, bbqs, summer concerts & beaches! We've partnered up with 202strong to get in shape!!
202strong offers a number of classes - crossfit, boxing, and girlstrong. Girlstrong is a workout program designed to teach women how to lift weights in a supportive community!
Come workout and chat with Maddie - owner of 202strong and founder of girlstrong!
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY IN ORDER TO REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT:
1. RSVP for the event via the LEVO DC page.
2. Once you have RSVPed, head on over to 202strong.wodify.com and click the the 202strong location. Click on the sessions and then free trial. Disclaimer - by signing up for the free trial session you are added to the 202strong email list.
3. Click next until you see the Local Levo Girlstrong on June 25th at noon.
4. Create an account and sign the waiver.
5. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to CONFIRM that you have created an account. We will send you a confirmation email.
While there are a limited number of spots we encourage anyone who is interested to sign up!
There is a waiting list - and if there is a lot of expressed interest we will work with 202strong to get you into a class!
Please remember to come about 10 minutes before class starts!
If you have any questions, comments, concerns reach out to us via email at email@example.com
Ebony, Kristen & Nicole
Photos From the Event
There are no photos yet. Contact the chapter if you have photos from this event you'd like to share.