Ann Shoket's The Big Life Event
Join the Local Levo DC community Tuesday, May 9th at 6:00 PM at WeWork Dupont Circle to meet the thought leader of millennial women, Ann Shoket!!
Be prepared as Ann Shoket takes the stage to discuss how to BUILD a MEANINGFUL CAREER, find a monumental relationship and tap into your ambition to achieve the life and success YOU DESERVE.
Ann Shoket knows the evolving values of young women more than anyone. She’s the voice behind the popular Badass Babes community, a sisterhood of young, hungry, ambitious women who are helping each other through the most complex issues around becoming who you’re meant to be. As the trailblazing editor-in-chief of Seventeen for the better part of a decade, Shoket led provocative conversations that helped young women navigate the tricky terrain of adolescence and become smart, confident, self-assured young women. Now that they are adding muscle to the frame work of their lives, she’s continuing the conversation with The Big Life.
The Big Life is packed with actionable guidance combined with personal advice from high-profile millennial women who have already achieved tremendous success, plus intimate conversations with a cast of compelling characters and Shoket’s own stories on her quest for The Big Life. You’ll learn to tackle all of the issues on heavy rotation in your mind such as:
· How to craft a career that’s also a passion.
· How to get respect from a boss who thinks you’re a lazy, entitled, and self-obsessed millennial
· Why you need a “squad” of people who support you as you build your Big Life
· How a side hustle will make you smarter, hotter, and more in control of your destiny.
· Why work/life balance is a sham and your need to embrace the mess.
· How to find a partner whose eyes light up when you talk about your ambition.
By now you're intrigued and on the edge of your seat to meet Ann Shoket.
RSVP for the meet and greet in person.
Lots of Levo Love,
Photos From the Event
There are no photos yet. Contact the chapter if you have photos from this event you'd like to share.