NetWorkout with Pure Barre
July 10 • 5:15 - 6:15pm
Pure Barre is generously opening their doors to us to come check out their brand new studio in University District! This is an EXCLUSIVE Local Levo complimentary class led by the owner, Sami Sweeney! If you've never tried PB before, you're in for a real treat since Sami is the best instructor!
Pure Barre focuses on small isometric movements to tighten and tone abs, seat, thighs and arms. It’s a 55-minute total body workout set to upbeat music to keep class moving, lively and super fun. Pure Barre is a great full-body workout for busy gals like us because we can be in and out in just one hour while elevating our heart rate plus strengthening and toning our muscles.
1) Arrive a few minutes early to change and find a locker for your belongings.
2) Stick around after class to meet the other Levo ladies and grab a bubble tea/juice/froyo.
3) Please only RSVP if you're sure you can make it and be sure to change your RSVP and release your spot at least 48 hours before the event if things change.
4) Pure Barre is located in 4552 11th AVE NE, SEATTLE WA 98105.
5) There will be a class package special offered after the class!
6) Learn more about Pure Barre on their website: www.purebarre.com/wa-seattle
- Wear comfortable, fitted workout clothes, leggings long or cropped work best so the instructor can see your legs for proper form.
- Try to wear athletic or “grippy” socks during class, it helps to grip the floor in certain positions.
- Bring a bottle of water.
Important side note: a small business owner is generously opening their doors to you for this event FREE of charge. Please be respectful and show up if you RSVP to attend.
Photos From the Event
There are no photos yet. Contact the chapter if you have photos from this event you'd like to share.