Snag the Job of Your Dreams...And Be Happy, Healthy & Financially Savvy In the Process
January 13 • 6:30 - 8:30pm
Snag the Job of Your Dreams…And Be Happy, Healthy & Financially Savvy In the Process
As citizens of ‘crazy busy’ and ‘insane’ New York City, our attention is always being pulled in a million directions at once. On any given day, we have the opportunity to choose among dozens of different activities, social engagements and networking functions, and it never seems to slow down.
Throw in that itching feeling you’ve had for awhile to make a major change in the career department and it can begin to become overwhelming.
This workshop is revolutionary in that it approaches you as a whole individual, complete with a complex set of values and often conflicting priorities. You should attend if any of the following make you scream, “YES, that’s me!”:
- You’re thinking of looking or actively looking for a new job in a new industry or field or looking to change careers altogether
- You’re unsure where to begin your search and what to tackle first
- You’re worried about other aspects of your life being disrupted by this change, including your health and well being, relationships and wallet
- You’ve tried making a major career leap before but gave up, feeling deflated and demotivated
- Clarity on which aspects of your life are most important to you and why
- A roadmap, customizable to you, on how to take the next big leap in your career without feeling out of whack or out of balance
- Work with certified professional coaches and your peers going through the same thing for a robust exchange ideas (Each attendee is eligible for a free consultation with each of the 4 coaches post event)
- Create a financial plan to make your new career work within your budget
Ashley Feinstein, Founder, KNOWING YOUR WORTH
Meghan Fitzgerald, Founder, THE YOU-FORIA EXPERIENCE
Danielle Mercurio, Founder, NEW YOU CITY COACHING
Jill Ozovek, Founder, JILL OZOVEK CAREER COACHING
*Click below to read more about the coaches!
Photos From the Event
There are no photos yet. Contact the chapter if you have photos from this event you'd like to share.