Powerful Professional Narratives
September 26 • 6:30 - 8:30pm
NOTE: PLEASE RSVP ON GA'S SITE AT THE LINK BELOW:
Learning how to tell your story for your new career POWERFULLY!
There are "tell your story" workshops on how to put your professional narrative together. And then there are public speaking and presentation workshops that teach you how to project your message. For this training, we’re bringing together both sides of that coin and not only teaching you the secrets to developing your professional story, but also sharing how to convey it for your audience -whether it be a networking event, a coffee chat or interview. This training will be experiential, engaging, and full of creative exploration.
- Identify and outline crucial components of your professional narrative and why they’re important
- Learn how to translate your skills and experience to your new field
- Finalize your professional mission and develop your personal branding statement
- Develop a commanding presence and own your authentic voice
- Create dynamic communication through tone, body language, and eye contact
- Have the opportunity to present your personal pitch and gain individualized feedback
Photos From the Event
There are no photos yet. Contact the chapter if you have photos from this event you'd like to share.