Negotiating Strategy Workshop
February 15 • 6 - 7:30pm
About This Event
Negotiations are not just about the billion dollar deals, boardroom strategies, or company takeovers; it’s a process we use daily.
In this interactive lecture Jacqueline Twillie, author of Amazon's best selling Navigating the Career Jungle: A Guide for Young Professionals, will give you the tools to make sure you #EarnYourWorth. Understand the process of negotiation, using techniques and steps you can apply in getting what you want successfully. Whether you're preparing for an upcoming interview, asking for a pay raise, renegotiating a current contract, or slicing your company share, knowing how to effectively negotiate compensation is necessary for every profession.
- Interactive activities that will engage attendees who want to practice their negotiating skills in person
- Preparing a negotiating strategy
- Avoid common mistakes in negotiating
- Understand the role of influence and persuasion in negotiating
- Understand basic bargaining techniques
Photos From the Event
There are no photos yet. Contact the chapter if you have photos from this event you'd like to share.