#Ask4More Negotiation Workshop
April 4 • 6:30 - 8:30pm
April 4th is Equal Pay Day, the date signifying how far into 2017 women need to work in order to earn as much as her male counterparts did in 2016.
What's the best way to combat the pay discrepancy? Negotiation!
Join us for Levo's signature #ask4more pay negotiation workshop!
In the workshop, our incredible panel of negotiation professionals will help you learn to:
- Develop your negotiation skills
- Ask the right questions in your job offer
- Request more responsibility on the job
- Handle yourself during a dreaded conversation about a raise
- Negotiating salary and other benefits outside of money
- Negotiating as an entrepreneur and not down playing your worth (with money + otherwise)
- Negotiating trade agreements that are beneficial for both parties/knowing when to say no.
* Director of Human Resources- Georgia Meyer
* Queen City Chic, Founder & Social Influencer- Rachel Brown
* Director of Electrical Engineering at InVue Security Products- Anny Liao
* Founder and Owner of BlueSky- Cass Bradley
Hygge Coworking- http://wearehygge.com/