About Local Levo: Charlotte
Levo mentors you to develop your career talents, make connections and learn from each other. Local Levo is here to do this in person!
Through professional development, offline experiences, and access to an incredible community of like-minded Millennials, we're making the professional journey an enjoyable one.
We want to make Local Levo exactly what you need. Our goal is for you to feel supported in whatever challenges come your way and have a great time at every Local Levo gathering. If you're not joining us every month, you're totally missing out.
Follow our hashtags #LocalLevoCLT #LevoLove #LevoOfficeHours
Follow your Local Levo Charlotte Leaders on Twitter and Instagram @chutaff and @caitesellers
6:30 - 8:30pm
HYGGE West 2128 Remount Rd. Charlotte, NC 28208
April 4th is Equal Pay Day, the date signifying how far into 2017 women need to work in order to earn as much as her male counterparts did in 2016.
What's the best way to combat the pay discrepancy? Negotiation!
Join us for Levo's signature #ask4more pay negotiation workshop!
In the workshop, our incredible panel of negotiation professionals will help you learn to:
- Develop your negotiation skills
- Ask the right questions in your job offer
- Request more responsibility on the job
- Handle yourself during a dreaded conversation about a raise
- Negotiating salary and other benefits outside of money
- Negotiating as an entrepreneur and not down playing your worth (with money + otherwise)
- Negotiating trade agreements that are beneficial for both parties/knowing when to say no.
* Director of Human Resources- Georgia Meyer
* Queen City Chic, Founder & Social Influencer- Rachel Brown
* Director of Electrical Engineering at InVue Security Products- Anny Liao
* Founder and Owner of BlueSky- Cass Bradley
Hygge Coworking- http://wearehygge.com/
Event Capacity: 50
Spots Available: 12
38 people are going
Charlotte Chapter Leaders
Digital Marketing Therapist...
Caitlin Sellers Agency + In...