How to Take Your Business to the Next Level
April 28 • 6 - 7:30pm
Do you want to grow the hell out of your business?
Triple your profits?
Score amazing customers?
More SUCCESS and less work?
Ugh. Twitter... email lists... web design....Digital marketing is a lot of work. And it always feels like there is something else you should be doing.
At the end of the day, after rushing around putting out urgent fires, do you look back and wonder if you actually got anything done?
Or even worse: you set up your business, pushed it out into the world, and instead of a flood of interest, you are getting...crickets.
As an entrepreneur, business owner, or creative thinker, YOU KNOW social media can empower you to reach a potential audience of billions, with tools that are essentially free.
But who has that kinda time? And where do you even start?
That's what this event is for.
We want to show you how to turn your business into a scalable, repeatable growth engine that that turns visitors into leads, and leads into customers.
Learn secret marketing formulas that will build your connections, kickstart viral fame, and open new doors you never even thought possible.
Join this event to learn how to:
· Get featured on prominent news publications, podcasts, reality
series, and more.
· Streamline your social media efforts so you can relax and focus
on the big picture.
· Create a marketing strategy that is effective, easy-to-manage,
and customized just for you.
· Secret tricks to creating content that leaves audiences dying
to share, and attracts new customers like crazy.
· Build a social following and email list from 0 to thousands.
· Leverage a community of influencers to do the word-of-mouth
power-lifting for you.
· Automate and outsource your marketing processes so you can focus on what you do best: high-level strategy and making your clients happy.
• Batch tasks for optimum efficiency so you can save TWO MORE HOURS EVERY DAY and spend them DOING WHAT YOU WANT.
Our speaker will highlight specific habits that high achieving consultants use to increase their online exposure and automate their business, including easy-to-implement, actionable tricks you can start the very next day.
Annalis Clint is social media maven and digital behavior hacker that has worked with Fortune 500 companies including Disney Animation, Nike, Chevron, Fox Studios, BBC, Westfield, and more.
She has spent nearly 10 years helping consultants, entrepreneurs, and artists build a digital presence from scratch.
She is going to show you how to pick the perfect digital toolkit to capture attention, influence, and profit for your business.
<<Bonus Giveaway>> Get on the mailing list for a free copy of Annalis’ book: http://eepurl.com/bKZ6nP
Photos From the Event
There are no photos yet. Contact the chapter if you have photos from this event you'd like to share.