Inspection Services Northwest, Inc.
Office and Operations Manager
February 2013 — Present
· Managing 11 independent contractors calendars and monitoring all AP/AR, as well as owners
· Coordinating travel arrangements
· Managing all marketing projects and have help grow company by 50%
· Executive assistant to the president: Managing calendar, running reports and building financial statements, updating him on all other projects
· Invoicing, Bookkeeping, payroll
· Project manager
· Build bids and proposals for all clients
· Coordinating seminars and producing presentations
· Help develop procedures and training for all staff members
· Communicating with each lead/ manager to guarantee positive work flow
· Communicating with other companies who we do business through and coordinating services
· Ability to juggle multiple projects at once
· Determine what services and products the company will need to bring on, determine what price they will be bought and sold for, and whom we will be marketing to.
· Deciding what types of sales promotions the company will be running
· Implementing payroll policies and procedures
· Over seeing compensations and bonuses
· Reviewing all company statements to ensure company is operating efficiently and reaching highest profit margin
· Reevaluate all procedures annually to find ways to be more efficient and automated.
-Finding ways for the company to cut costs
-Continuous process improvement