February 2014 — Present
- Develop comprehensive media plans for a national, private bank. Focus on affluent consumers with investible assets of $3MM+.
- Develop comprehensive media plans for multiple non-profit online universities, including the largest Public University in the U.S., in order to increase enrollments in their Online degree programs.
- Manage eight figure media budgets and establish the best media mix to drive potential consumers to fill out an RFI form.
- Create weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports to analyze media spend, media integration and ROI.
- Purchase national and local television, radio and print publications.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing practices including: CPM, CPC, CTR, programmatic buying and banner sizes.
- Advanced Certification in Google's Double Click for Marketers software; advanced knowledge of implementation of DART tags.
- Daily use of media buying software, Smart Plus; and Market Research tools: Nielsen, Scarborough, @Plan.
- Interface daily with current and prospective vendors.
- Establish strong relationships with current vendors in order to maintain current and future media relationships.