ITT Technical Institute
August 2015 — Present
Educational Senior Recruiter / Team Leader
▪ Responsible for records and management of operations.
▪ Effective coordination of daily inside sales & administration, increasing productivity.
▪ Manage inquiries to achieve prompt contact and performance activity for the Programs offer in the school.
▪ Utilize approved recruitment policies/formats; make prompt and effective contact with inquiries and redirect unqualified candidates based upon incompatible career goals.
▪ Schedule and conduct interviews, pursue qualified candidates for enrollment, and determine appropriateness of candidates for admission based upon career goal compatibility.
▪ Schedule any required testing and provide guidance to perspective students thru the enrollment process.
▪ Keep the highest levels of integrity and knowledge regarding school and programs.
▪ Secure new inquiries (Personally Developed Leads) by directly asking phone and in-person contacts about referrals of others to contact about the college offerings.
▪ Conduct all activities in accordance with the highest ethical standards. Adhere to all state, and federal accreditation and college rules and regulations regarding student recruitment.
▪ Accurately and completely portray college educational programs, expected outcomes, student services, and financial consideration to students, parents and educators.
▪ Accurately forecast projected new students on a periodic basis for the Director of Recruitment.
▪ Consistently conduct follow-up monthly at minimum with all applicants to ensure successful matriculation. Assist other personnel and departments with data collection and problem solving.
▪ Participate in appropriate recruitment and enrollment activities including: open houses, community and high school presentations, training sessions, orientation programs, career days, etc.