Public Health Management Corporation
Referral and Compliance/Registration
January 2011 — Present
Dual role Referral and Compliance/Registration departments, assuming direct responsibility for compliance and registration process oversight.
• Drive program objectives by serving as conduit of fiscal and contractual information between ChildLink Program and provider agencies (20-25), by authorizing providers for services.
• Acknowledged for increasing number of same day referrals processed to 90%, exceeding standard, ensuring federal compliance and helping the ChildLink Early Intervention Program maintain state funding for the up coming fiscal year.
• Strategized to help program overcome a 9-year monthly quota deficit and maintain or exceed monthly quota for the past 24 months and counting.
• Build census at average of 80 per month by ensuring that registration process is completed in a timely manner also staying within 45-day federal compliance timeline and helping securing funding for the following fiscal year
• Proven ability to problem-solve and proactively manage complex coordination functions resulting in reduction of costly errors to the program.
• Increased productivity by working efficiently in: Pennsylvania Pelican, Pennsylvania Promise and EIP Database, simultaneously.